BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Theresa C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Smooth flight. Seems the same as other planes. Reminded me of American Airlines. But overall not that memorable. I didn’t feel like I was in danger while I was flying so to me it did everything it was supposed to.
Scott T.
Provo
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They keep up with the times and I’ve never been on an “outdated” airplane. Their staff, from the gate on departure to the gate at arrival will exceed your expectations. I don’t ever feel nickeled and dimed by then.
Meagan D.
Fort Worth
When I flew to Italy the trip was so comfortable thanks to this airline. I was sitting coach and still got treated like first class. Unlimited movies and full meals. It was amazing. I would recommend this airline
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had nothing but negative experiences with flying British airways. My flight was pushed nearly 8 hrs and then mid flight we had to turn around due to technical issues on a trans Atlantic flight. Never again
Lindsey M.
Indianapolis , IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have recently flown British Airways and was not impressed. For such a large airline, and one that I wouldn’t consider “budget”, I think it’s ridiculous to have to pay to pick a seat ahead of time. You should be able to book your seat when buying your ticket—at no extra cost.
Mia C.
Moon Township, PA
Flew in British Airways while traveling to Salzburg, Austria. Really great service and the plane was huge! Only negative was that on the way there my tv screen was broken, but otherwise I cannot really complain!
Suede T.
West Lafayette
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Had a flight from Reykjavik to London on British Airways and had an amazing experience. The crew served food on a pretty short flight and continued to give me good service throughout the duration of the flight.
Alison B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly American Airlines and visit Paris a couple of times a year, so I use Open Skies, which partners with British Airways and I can get American miles for the flights. But the last time I had to fly I got to the terminal to go to Paris at JFK and my Open Skies flight was canceled. The first agent telling me this news said there would be no flights out until the next evening and I should just go home (sure, after 2 hours in traffic to get to the airport on a Friday night I'm turning around to go home?!)  All she knew was the word "NO." But the other agent couldn't have been nicer. She did whatever she could to help me, and re-booked me through London on a flight 8 hours later. I was resigned to a horrible experience, but while I was eating dinner in the British Airways lounge ( a perk reserved for premium passengers, which I wasn't but which she offered me due to the situation) she arrived with a business class upgrade for me. I almost cried, literally.  And the flight over in British Airways business class was fabulous.  I don't know how people fared in coach, but I am always going to be grateful to this agent, who did so much when she didn't have to do anything at all..  My experience with BA on the ground in Heathrow wasn't so wonederful, but I'm giving BA four stars for caring, and for a fabulous flight over to Paris
Torrie L.
Wallingford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways goes above and beyond. Their international flights are very comfortable and cabin crew are very friendly. They have many options for entertainment and good food compared to many other airlines.
Victoria L.
Water Mill, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to fly British Airways every time I flew to The UK to see my family. Also loved the airline especially when my sister and I were young. They used to really take care of us when we travelled on our own.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.