BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sanne J.
Glasgow
Great service, very straight-forward, nothing to complain about. Only used them for short-distance flights so far. Especially good communication from the pilots.
Bea A.
BA would have got 3 from me for their short haul flights were it not for their incredibly chipper staff. Flights aren't cheap (to me anyway!) so it's disappointing to be kept waiting and then sat in tired and tatty surroundings, BUT the flight crew on every trip have been so hard working and given such attentive and friendly service that they have to get an extra star.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
British Airways offers First Class on many long haul routes operated by widebody aircraft.
Flat bed seat / suite
Pyjamas / Sleepsuit
Amenity kit
Tasha A.
Hamburg
It has been quite some time since I last stepped into a British Airways plane, but when I did the flight was a pleasant one. I do not remember the plane being unreasonably late or the stewardesses being rude in any way.
Ana R.
New Westminster, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew to Madrid, Spain with BA. It was a good flight, good food, and excellent service. I travel a lot, and I appreciate tasty meals and good service on board.
Domenika Z.
Whitby, ON
Great airline, everyone is very helpful and informative. Flight went smoothly and had the latest and up to date movies and tv shows for the customers viewing pleasure
Jess L.
Bury st edmunds, Suffolk
Brilliant service from the on ground staff and cabin crew. Reasonably good food and great inflight technology including the location map. Very comfy and modern planes
Irina G.
Blackpool
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown with British Airways a few times and every time I have been impressed with how they treat their customers, taking credit for outstanding customer service.
Laurie D.
Calgary
The best in-flight service I have ever received, hands down. Business class from Calgary to London. The experience was wonderful and I'll definitely use them again.
Sophie E.
Brilliant airline, planes are always clean and tidy when arrive, the staff are lovely and really helpful with anything you need, couldn’t fault it, used them for years and always a pleasant journey there and back ✈️
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.