BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Tatiana C.
London
The service on-board is amazing. Air hostess are always helpful and happy to assist. Food on board is also good. Average priced flights and fly to the destinations I need 👌
Emilija G.
Brandon
I traveled just once using British airways and the crew was really nice and helpful to find some space for my bad that I had. Perfect service, would travel again next time.
ANDI F.
Awesome airline! I flew to France with them and the entire crew was very informative and helpful. They even spoke English and French to accommodate all of the customers.
Sam M.
Bognor Regis
Flew most recently to Gibraltar with BA. Plane was very clean and modern. Like the leather seats in economy. Flights were on time and check team were friendly and helpful.
Chelsea K.
Arundel
Fantastic company! Always so efficient and caring for all guests on their flights. They take time to talk to all passengers and enough they are comfortable for the flight.
Georgia C.
Bridgend
Great airline, offers a great service and happy staff. Used many times before and would recommend to anyone. The food can be a little rubbish but what airplane food isn’t.
Ellie R.
The airline offer a fantastic service, no matter what level. I have been slightly disappointed by the standard of their older planes, however the crew are always flawless
Sally P.
When I flew with British Airlines the travel was so comfortable. They also offered me a drink and a snack. The pricey is slightly over other companies but I recommend it.
Anna R.
Considering British Airways is meant to be quintessentially English and you pay to get a better service. I wouldn’t pay to go through them again. Staff were very hostile.
Florence N.
London
Such great customer services, lovely flight attendants, so happy and cheerful. Seating is comfortable. Not too much turbulence. Use this airline, at least once a year, for a big travel
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.