BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Ameneh S.
Canterbury
Good short flight. There were not really any faults. However I don’t particularly like flying so I can fully comment. Overall it was really good and the hostess were helpful.
Megan R.
Pricey to buy food on the plane but usually a great service, especially customer service from the staff, always chatty and on hand to provide tricks and tips for when flying!
emma c.
Great flight, loved the food and very kind staff. Staff sorted out any problems as soon as possible. No wait time between boarding and actually getting on the plane. loved it
Precious L.
Plymouth Devon
I love BA I love to fly anywhere and it's so cool the service is always good and the staff is friendly I could do with more leg room but other than that I love British Airways
gayathrie P.
Chennai
The staff were not friendly,thwy were rude which made the journey quite uncomfortable. The food was okay.They was always a discomfort while travelling.
I would not fly again.
Jessica M.
Staffordshire , Rugeley
I always travel with British airways , all the staff are so friendly and helpful . Never a miserable person in sight ! I would 100% recommend them . As I fly with them twice a year and they never fail to make me smile .
Natalie E.
Chester
Used this airline the most, found the seats could be much comfier but service has always been great. Food not so much for a vegetarian considering they only do the one dish!
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK
I was a child when using this flight but it was great, couldn’t fault it. Obviously there were the usual complaints on a plane but nothing dramatised or out of the ordinary.
Tatiana C.
London
The service on-board is amazing. Air hostess are always helpful and happy to assist. Food on board is also good. Average priced flights and fly to the destinations I need 👌
Emilija G.
Brandon
I traveled just once using British airways and the crew was really nice and helpful to find some space for my bad that I had. Perfect service, would travel again next time.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.