BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Harley M.
England
Went to Spain via BA a couple of years ago. Funnily enough we had almost the whole plane to ourselves (group of 6) and we really loved the flight. Free alcohol and staff were hilarious.
Alba F.
Saltillo
It was really good, the only thing is that the plane was a bit small, but the price was perfect for what I got, and they were right on time, I didn’t have any problems flying with them!
Andreea A.
London
✈✈🛫Few times per year I had the pleasure to travel with British Airways and I was fully satisfy, they had a ten services and smooth fly , they are really the company you wanna fly with ! 😍😍👌✈✈🛬🛬
Chinwendu R.
I would never trade British airways with any other airline, few months ago I went to Cyprus with easy jet, omg I promise never to make that mistake again. I really like British airways.
Katie M.
Lanarkshire
comfortable flight. nice space enough to be comfy in. Staff were polite- had to turn back on a flight as a passanger took ill and the staff couldnt have been nicer and more informative.
Kristina M.
Bergenfield, NJ
I've used this airline once, and to be honest, it was one of the best airlines I've ever been on. My younger sister was very sick and uncomfortable on this flight (Leukemia), so the staff upgraded us to First Class, where she was able to fall asleep and watch kids shows on this 10 hour flight. They were so unbelievably friendly and accommodating to her and us...it was just incredible. We each had our own little beds with a sort of divider between us for privacy. The food was actually really good. I mean, we had real chicken, mashed potatoes, and blueberry cheesecake!! They also had movies that hadn't even been released on television yet which was amazing. Now, this is based on the fact that they moved us, but even Coach was comfortable, but there were a lot of people on this flight, so who knows what experience I would've had then. But regardless, highly recommend if you can afford the price.
Samar H.
sao paulo
The best way to go to england is with this airline, i really like the food, the sits and the staff, i love the business class and the costumer service are very polite!! I am satisfied!!
Karen G.
Estado de México , Mexico
El mejor servicio que he tenido. Una vez mi boleto estaba siendo ocupado por otra persona o algo hubo en sistema que me subieron a la siguiente categoría así que el vuelo estuvo de 10.
Romi D.
South London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve been flying with British Airways my whole life on both short haul and long haul flights. Never experienced any problems with check-in or in flight procedures. Will 100% recommend.
Dina H.
Cairo
Back in the day, British Airways was among my favorite flight providers ever. Right now, some competitors are my number one. I would only book a British Airways flight if the timing was more convenient.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.