BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kelsey T.
Clearwater
I flew British airways to go to London England. I had the best experience with customer service. They made our flight enjoyable. It was my first time flying with them. I was very satisfied. I will recommend British Airways to anyone!
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have travelled with them twice to Nigeria and to London. Absolutely love their customer service and they are really good with handling their customers. Will fly with them again for sure. Recommending to friends everyday
Sangeeta R.
Vienna, VA
We always fly with them when we go to England and I have childhood memories of the coloring kits/kids bags they gave out when I was younger. Their great and considerate service extends to everyone else on the flight too!
Natalie R.
San Marcos, CA
I flew from San Straight through to Munich, Germany, and it was one of the most pleasant flights ever. There was plenty of space in the seat and to in the chair. Sitting for 12+ hours isn't fun but this flying experience was great.
shantel t.
Wakefield
I have been flying British Airways since I was a month old. When I was younger my parents would send my brother and I over alone to the UK to meet our family and the Airlines were amazing never let us out of their sight.
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
A great trip to London from Boston. Affordable and comfortable. There were movies on board, and food because it was a long flight. The weather was a bit rough but the pilot did a great job and nothing too scary happened
jackie m.
chula vista
I really enjoyed flying with British airways. The flight attendants were wonderful and attentive. The flight was smooth and no cons. The chairs were comfortable considering it was a very long flight! They have TVs also
Kiah T.
Lexington, KY
I flew British Airways traveling from Germany to London and had a wonderful experience. The plane itself was very comfortable and the staff on board was very accommodating. I would highly recommend to other travelers.
Kionta W.
Dallas, TX
I flew with British Airlines my first time leaving the country going to France. I felt safe and they serviced 3 meals, there were great tv selections while on the flight and the staff were all nice. I would recommend.
Kelly L.
pella, IA
Used this airway when traveling around the United Kingdom. Everyone was very friendly and provided us with anything we needed. On my overnight flight, they were very considerate and left us a meal if we were sleeping.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.