BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

alexandra g.
Australia
Also looked after by British Airways. Staff are always friendly and willing to help when assistant is needed. Never had any delays with British Airways and also no problem with baggage check in.
Sophie W.
Club world seats and service is lovely. However, Euro and world traveller has been stripped back to basics like a budget airline. Would choose to travel if I had the funds to go premium or club.
Brianna T.
My absolute favourite airline. Large seats even in economy, friendly staff, efficient queueing system to board. The whole experience is amazing each time I fly with them. If I can, I always choose to fly BA
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
I’ve use BA for quite some time now and the quality is just not there anymore. Truly not much leg room, plus food for money on board and no luggage allowance, it’s gradually turning into a low-coster
Melissa K.
Overall good airline, more expensive usually but you get what you pay for. Food is nice, staff are friendly and seat and legroom is sufficient. In flight entertainment when applicable is good.
Maisie C.
Cheshier
They gives lovely customer service and will allow you to gain great experience of flying. I would highly recommend using British airways as you could find cheap holidays for the whole family.
Sophie G.
Suffolk , Haverhill
British airways is a company which provides a good service , i found all of the staff extremely healthy on board of the plane and very accommodating would recommend for anyone flying aboard.
Lynsey M.
Have yet to have a bad flight with BA. Staff are always friendly and helpful, and planes (although somewhat dated for shorthaul) are generally clean. Do miss the complimentary meals, however.
jess S.
Always been super relyable have never lost my bags and have never been delayed on any occazion that i have used them. Super friendly and helpful also quite comfortable when travelling. Would use them again.
Summer W.
Corby
I found flying with british airways was okay as the staff were polite and understood my issues. I have a dog and he was transported during the flight very well and they took good care of him
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.