BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Emily H.
Taverham, Norwich
Beautiful planes and first-class service - even in economy! I am not usually a confident flier, but their hostesses made me feel at ease for my entire journey. Would definitely travel with them again!
Becky W.
Vancouver , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is such an amazing airline, I flew from Vancouver to London and the service was top notch. The food was great, the stewards were friendly and accommodating and the flight was smooth.
Samuel J.
Being a wheelchair user can be a pain sometimes. I regularly travel and use BA absolutely every-time. The staff are helpful and friendly and a way that isn’t patronising. Best airline without a doubt
Lynne M.
Loved flying with BA. All food and drinks are complimentary on their long haul flights and that's amazing value, even if you only drink soft drinks! Great free in-flight entertainment and seats are comfy too.
Laura L.
london
Love British airways one of the best companies! I usually booked most my flights with them, as their planes are more comfy plus you get food included on board, comfy chairs and good customer service.
Ayshea A.
This airline is the best airline I have been on they are helpful and also they talk to you with good costumer service I would recommend this airline I use this airline every 3 months and I would rate 10-10
Jessie
Kelowna
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoyed my flight with British Airways. Very friendly cabin crew. I remember the flight attendant gave my friend and I an extra bottle of wine for our trip. A small gesture but I won't forget it. Would fly with them again.
Talya P.
Pieusse
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flew with them once but I was only a little kid!!
They are very professional but missing something the smile when you serves. After very nice, very clean and love the snacks on the plane too
Simi N.
I like traveling with British Airways on short haul travel, never experienced any problems with them from booking, checking and on board the flight. Cabin crew are always nice friendly and helpful.
Juliette M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Been lucky to experience 1st class travel with BA totally spoilt! Amazing experience. Generally friendly cabin staff in economy but entertainment system could do with updating fir long haul flights
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.