BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Gintare D.
Coalisland
The most beloved airline company. The staff will be very polite and will help you with the problem. Aircraft are very comfortable, food on the plane is very tasty. And the most important chairs are very comfortable. 😍💞
Alison W.
England
Truly incredible affordable airline to fly with. If you can afford it, I'd definitely recommend upgrading. Even if you don't, the staff are warm and welcoming. The flights often smooth and enjoyable. My go to airline!
Becky D.
Apt 614, Masson Place, 1 Hornbeam Way, Manchester
I’ve flown with BA numerous times for predominantly work purposes. Their service with a smile is fabulous and the cabin crew are super helpful with supporting 5’1 ladies like myself put their hand luggage up the top!
Shanine C.
Hamilton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew a short flight from Belgium to London. The economy seats are comfortable and quite spacious surprisingly. Even on a 2 hour flight they offered snacks and a beverage. I would recommend British Airways. They care!
Lucy H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
BA is my airline of choice purely for their service. Never had a single problem. I am a nervous flier and am often ill onboard. The crew are amazing and always happy to try and make me feel as comfortable as possible
Amy H.
Good service enjoyed my flight good food and drink good chairs don’t use that often wasn’t dear was affordable and good would recommend this to anyone who is that hungry for the food or not good even though if I had
Natacha |.
British Airways is such a great company. I just had a small problem with them last year when going to Montreal. I think the flight was overbooked. But they immediately paid for the hotel and rescheduled my flight.
Adina I.
Royal Gardens, Bothwell
Always a reliable airline for internal flights especially. Travelled to London for a short break and they arrived faster than expected. The service was fab and the flights are rarely ever delayed. Love this airline
Chiara A.
Firenze
My experience with British airways was just blissful! I always get it when i go to london, and I never got a delayed flight or rude assistant. Just an amazing service with nothing but kindness and a lovely service.
Adelise M.
abergavenny
British airways is a great airline. I travelled alone with them when I was 12 and they looked after me. I still use them today and love the friendly staff and service. The price is worth paying for a better flight.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.