BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Marta F.
Renfrew, Scotland
British Airways has the best service around, regardless of the length of the flight, the attendants are super friendly and accommodating, nothing is ever and issue. I fly with British Airways frequently and they are just fab!
Becca W.
Wilderspool Wood, Trafford
I used to really rate British airways but actually now I don’t think it’s one of the Best now, and the complimentary drinks have actually stopped so I don’t tend to use this airline much anymore, others are Definetely better.
Valeria I.
gotta love BA. nevr had any problems with this airline, service is pretty good (although sometimes you may be on hold for sometime) but overall very happy with the planes, crew is always smiley and friendly and accommodating.
Freya 👑.
I got a flight to Spain super cheap with British airways and it was pretty impressive. The only down sides were that there was barley any leg room , the air conditioning wasn’t great and the seat weren’t that comfy . But what can you expect when it was so cheap. All of the staff were super friendly and were happy to help at any time. Overall it was a pretty decent flight
Kristen R.
Roseville
One of my favorite 1st class carriers. Great service, comfy seats and decent food. I love the tea service and mid flight snacks. There are old first class and newer first class if you fly the Dreamliner, both are comfortable.
Maisie D.
Good company to fly with! Found them very helpful and friendly during the flights. Make you feel safe at all times too! I do fly with Thompson more though as they’re cheaper but I have nothing bad to say about British airways
Roneta P.
edinburgh , Edinburgh
I have done bacon crew training with British airways, I think is one of the most successful companies ever. Have been traveling with British airways many times and they never let me down! Excellent service . British Airways
Mollie r.
calgary
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve only flown short flights with BA but I appreciated that they still provided food and drinks! I’ve not got that on much longer flights. I didn’t think that their customer service was anything more special than any other airline.
Lucy D.
Birmingham, Northfield
Friendly staff who welcome you aboard when flying with them. I had no problems and food was perfectly fine. I think they are the right value for price especially when flying such long distances. I would fly with them again.
Abby H.
Great service! Was a steady and nice flight and all flight attendants were really helpful and nice! I don't usually like flying but I did feel very safe with this airline! I would recommend flying with this company for sure!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.