BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Ky-Anne D.
I went to Sao Paulo from Paris with British airways, I Just loved it because it was the less expensive and I thought the flight was great. I stoped at Miami, wich was really long but the staff from british airways was really nice and really helpfull.
Beatriz F.
Although it was a very fast ride I really enjoyed it. I only used it once but would use it again. The food was good, the seats were confortable and spacious, also the costumer service was really lovely and welcoming, so I would recommend this airway.
Nadieh 💁.
I've only flown short haul flights with British Airways and it is  pity they don't do free drinks and nibbles anymore, however the service is still great and so is the leg room you get in the airplane. staff always really nice and good prices...
Harshit M.
New Delhi
Had a great flight on BA's improved Club Europe service. Warsaw in on one of the longer short-haul routes and so benefits from a full service all day long in the business class cabin. ... Flight BA 2645 which is the return flight to LGW, from MLA.
Katie M.
They deliver amazing service and on long haul flights the plane are comfy and the cabin crew make the flight as easy for you as possible, everyone is extremely friendly and they offer an amazing experience with every flight iv flown with them for.
Caroline D.
Lovely, friendly and attentive cabin crew who made the journey a pleasure. Brilliant flight with excellent communication from the pilot and crew. Would definitely fly with the company again. So easy to book and relatively comfortable economy class.
Kayleigh T.
Melksham
Taking a child on a flight is never easy but our experience with British airways was just perfect from start to finish the process was all so easy and not to mention such a reasonable price. We would recommend british airways to everyone we know!!
Kirsty B.
Really good airline service! I used them a couple of months ago and they made the journey go so much quicker with the entertainment and all the movies they had on board although the food wasn't amazing you can't expect too much for aeroplane food
Aminta T.
Globalement c'est une bonne compagnie j'ainfai un paris dubai via londres. Les vol paris londres ok en revanche les vols londres dubai avec 3 heures de retard c'est abusé sinon le service a bord est bien. Le personnel est experimenté et courtois.
Tijana T.
London
Love british airways. Comfortable seating, cheap price, good quality service. The lounges are great too. I travel often and try to go with british Airways as often as possible. If ever in need of help customer service are great helpers!! :)
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.