BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British airways from Dallas to London, and what a treat. The plane was lovely, the seats were nice, and the food was phenomenal. Unfortunately the media centers are super outdated, but other than that it was a great flight.
Ksenia O.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I’m a huge fan of those airlines. Planes are never overbooked. Staff members are always friendly, understanding and nice. Planes are not in the best condition but very clean. Prices for plane ticket are very affordable as well.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
I flew with British Airways years ago, it was a really good company. I had a big issue, for my fault: when in London, on the way back, I went to the wrong airport, but they let me leave from that airport. Great customer service!
Charl C.
Pittsburgh
This is such an amazing airline! I have used this airline for the past couple of years. The staff is so sweet and they are so helpful! The food is great and they always have snacks and drinks on hand. It is just a great airline.
Kaylee G.
S Heidelberg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoyed British airlines! The flight attendants were really friendly and the service was pretty good. The planes I were on had a tv that you could watch movies and listen to music. That was nice and made the long flight less boring.
Sam J.
Burlington, IA
Love flying British Airways when traveling from the US to Africa! I’ve now been on 4 overnight flights from BA. All four flights have had accommodating flight attendants, great food and comfy seats! My favorite airline to use!
Rors D.
Dunwoody, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great flights and good customer service. International flights are very comfortable, with good food and service. It's hard to find a British Airways flight in the United States, but when possible, it's a good flight to choose.
Drew B.
Kansas City
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Had a great international flight experience with British Airways. Planes were modern, staff was extremely friendly and the food was above average for in plane food. Terminals were average, but their communication was stellar.
Hannah P.
Anchorage, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying with British Airways. Their coach seats are comfortable and spacious (for a plane) and the meal service was exceptional. They have larger than normal television screens as well with all the new movies and shows.
member-50aed
We flue British Airways to Berlin, Germany. It was a very pleasant flight. Our airplane was nice and big. Nice seat space. Great customer service. We had a long flight and the food that was served was very tasty. We  enjoyed British Airways a lot. We would defiantly use it again and would recommend it.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)