BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Katie M.
They deliver amazing service and on long haul flights the plane are comfy and the cabin crew make the flight as easy for you as possible, everyone is extremely friendly and they offer an amazing experience with every flight iv flown with them for.
Kayleigh T.
Melksham
Taking a child on a flight is never easy but our experience with British airways was just perfect from start to finish the process was all so easy and not to mention such a reasonable price. We would recommend british airways to everyone we know!!
Kirsty B.
Really good airline service! I used them a couple of months ago and they made the journey go so much quicker with the entertainment and all the movies they had on board although the food wasn't amazing you can't expect too much for aeroplane food
Catie M.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with British airways from the moment I steeped on to the plane! All of the crew were ever so kind and welcoming,the food and drink was good and I was able to sleep comfortably at ease with no problems at all : )
Tijana T.
London
Love british airways. Comfortable seating, cheap price, good quality service. The lounges are great too. I travel often and try to go with british Airways as often as possible. If ever in need of help customer service are great helpers!! :)
Aminta T.
Globalement c'est une bonne compagnie j'ainfai un paris dubai via londres. Les vol paris londres ok en revanche les vols londres dubai avec 3 heures de retard c'est abusé sinon le service a bord est bien. Le personnel est experimenté et courtois.
Tamally M.
British   Airways is somewhat hospitable. The  coach class is a bit clusered not enough room bewteen seats. But the service is very nice, warm. Only thing the prices for the tickets are a bit pricy. But over all  manageable.
Asma A.
Nedham street , Leicester
Service was very good provided by the hostesses and felt very welcomed whikst travelling with them..
Will be taking another journey with them again soon as they are very attentitive to thier customers and pay close attention to everyone's need..
Vito C.
Mississauga
From entering the airport to departing the plane I know i was in good hands with British Airways. From friendly flight attendants to the pilot keeping is informed through out the flight I was very comfortable and satisfied with the entire trip.
Sajia S.
The service was good but the food was not up to my standards, I ordered fish but they gave me potatoes. They also have a little tv which has some channel. Overall it was alright.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.