BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Ulima V.
Knightsbridge , London
When thinking about British Airways I think of great and reliable service. Really good on short haul flights around Europe. However I do think they could definitely improve on their business class services on both long and short haul but specially on long haul flights.
Erin L.
avonmore road, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favourite airline. Gutted that they are stopping complimentary refreshments on short haul flights - this was definitively a nice luxury. Long haul - the service is second to none. Sometimes a bit pricier but usually works out better as you can take more luggage etc
Andrada B.
He volado con ellos cuando fui a Londres , todas las azafatas eran amables , y el viaje fue bastante comodo , no tardamos mas de la cuenta , te dejan llevar equipaje de mano y un bolsito y ademas no te miran malm, tambien recuerdo que tenia wifi , pero que no iba bieb
Mariam E.
London
I love British airways because the service with them is always great. As I travel to Egypt every year, I have travelled with them and they are very reassuring and kind as I am scared of flying. I am very satisfied with them and would recommend using this company to any destination as they are surely the bestm
Zeeha S.
Very nice and helpful towards passengers. Always pleasant to travel with them. Good airline but there’s room for improvement. One can be: breakfast should be for everybody. By this I mean there is no choice of non-pork croissant for muslim or hindu people for example.
Tech T.
Dehradun
The Airlines is Comfortable and it was one of the good experience of my life .. Although i am the type of person for whom service matters a lot and fortunately , this Airlines proved me right and undoubtedly , it's worth it .. I would like to rate it 4 out of 5 !
Nailah A.
Jeddah, Makkah
Warm in-flight service, pleasant cabin crew and good food! I don't think any other airline does economy class travel as good as BA. The customer service is always willing to make your journey more comfortable. Would definitely recommend it to friends and family!
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only flew with these guys once i few years back but I’ve never slept on a flight better than when I did with you 😂 and I travel a lot so that’s saying something.
Alana W.
We flew with Qatar airways which is owned by British airways, was such a nice comfortable flights ( 2 8rh flights in a row) was always offered drinks and the food was pretty good for aeroplane food, I very clean and the toilet was clean too, also good films to watch
Niamh M.
Ross-Shire, Munlochy
Brilliant service on British airways planes. The staff are always friendly and helpful and make you feel safe. The amenities are good also. When you used to get complimentary drinks and snacks it was good as onboard snacks can be pricy, but overall a good experience.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.