BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Niamh M.
Ross-Shire, Munlochy
Brilliant service on British airways planes. The staff are always friendly and helpful and make you feel safe. The amenities are good also. When you used to get complimentary drinks and snacks it was good as onboard snacks can be pricy, but overall a good experience.
Tinneke P.
Lichtaart
Have enjoyed all my flights with BA. The flight attendants are very friendly. The legspace is always sufficient for me. Have no complaints and would for sure use their service again. Price is higher than the low budget companies but the service is a lot better.
Banu B.
The booking process was easy. The boarding process was as well. We didnt have to wait long to get on the plane. The actual flight was pleasent. The stewardessess were super kind and attentive. Overall the whole trip was good and I was really happy and satisfied.
Nailah A.
Jeddah, Makkah
Warm in-flight service, pleasant cabin crew and good food! I don't think any other airline does economy class travel as good as BA. The customer service is always willing to make your journey more comfortable. Would definitely recommend it to friends and family!
Ellie Rae T.
Very nice and luxurious travel option. All very nice food and very good customer service, however only been in first class and business class. Favourite part definitely has to be the moistened towel and beautiful toiletries. Would recommend travel using this airline.
Clare L.
Always left a bit let down by British Airways. Flying economy has given me broken seats on more than 75% of my flights with them, indifferent customer service and grubby cabins even on expensive popular routes. Wouldn't choose them if there was another viable option.
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only flew with these guys once i few years back but I’ve never slept on a flight better than when I did with you 😂 and I travel a lot so that’s saying something.
Kirsty A.
A good quality airline that gets the job done. There is definitely more luxury in these cabins in comparison with more budget airlines but you get what you pay for.

Would fly with BA again if the price was right and they flew to my chosen destination.
Charlie K.
This airline used to be absolutely amazing, good service and I always enjoyed flying with them.
They recently got a new manager and now the quality of the flight is what you'd expect from flight like Ryan Air not for an airline that costs double the price!
Carolina S.
Lousã
They are very nice! I went to London in this company and they gave us a fine breakfast, but when i was returning it was like 8 PM and they only gave us 2 small cookies.. i was starving! But besides that they were awesome! My dad is on a wheelchair and they provided alll the facilities for him
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.