BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kriza C.
London
Flying with British Airways is always a good idea! I always fly with them when I go on holidays as I live in London. They always have great holiday offers and they have great service all the time! They have the best looking airplane interior and very clean airplane every time I board!
Pauline h.
lyon
I used this company when i went to london, for job studies and families
I use that company 2 times a year approximately
My favorite part is the staff who are so kind
Claire w.
EH329BJ
I love flying with British airways. I have always had a straight forward flight never been delayed or cancelled. Comfortable flights with friendly staff. Never had any problems flight always clean and tidy.
Cielo A.
I think, that this is one of the best airlines that I have flown on. Many years ago I flew from London to Amsterdam, Ihad a problem with my seat at economy class, they gave me a seat in first class. They have an excellent service. I think, sometimes they have very high prices.
Anisah T.
bradford
Seating was average however it was my first time on a plane and I was enjoying the experience the flight attendants were really nice and caring and very informative
EMILY S.
Saffron Walden
We flied with British Airways when we went to America and it was generally a good experience. The staff was lovely and we were provided with a pillow, blanket, toothbrush and eye mask, as well as TV. Although the flight was delayed, the rest of the flight was a pleasant experience.
Iva ⭐.
London , E1 6uj
If taking off from Heathrow or Gatwick process still quite easy and straightforward compared to other airlines with two bags included in hand luggage allowance. No on board food or drink for short hawl, but the purchase options are quite good (Marks and Spencers). Would recommend.
Rebecca B.
Rockleigh Road, Southampton
Good service. Travels to many different places, always easy to fly with, very few problems. Always happy to fly with them, love the food as well. Will defiantly use again.
Gilda a.
I’ve had one negative experience on a british airways flight from london to scoltand. But all my oher trips were very easy and wonderful, customer service was a bit rubbsih when i complained about the negative experience on the flight, but i would definitely travel withthem again
Ieva P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Following the recent incident of the girl who died following a food order. I probably wouldn’t fly with this airline anytime soon just because of their reputation as an airline company. However, I give it two star because my previous experiences with this airline have been great!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.