BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

khadijah p.
The food was horrible. Their was no entertainment or blankets . We had a 6 hour delay on the way back . We had an hour delay on the way . And I personally hated the experience
Tried them on several short haul flights and two long haul to and back from Seoul. Friendly personell, food was okay, all in all a good experience and the entertainment system was well stocked with lots of shows and movies to watch, although sadly, my headphone jack was broken on one of the long haul flights.
Jess L.
No problems from start to end of booking process. Ease of checking in baggage when at airport, always helpful and friendly staff, with smart and professional appearance
Emer H.
Flew business to NYC from Europe, and the service was fantastic, personalised offering, lots of extras, and attentive staff - especially during a terrible bout of turbulence.
Saemah S.
london
The air hostess are so lovely!!
I can’t wait to go on holiday again!!
The comfortability of the flight was just beyond AMAZING?! 😩
Defo recommend flying with British airways!
Emily L.
I had a good experience when using British Airways. The customer service was good at the time I used it. Enjoyed my journey with them, there was plenty of leg room and the flight attendants were friendly. The food was ok.  I would use them again for travel and would recommend to friends and family.
Karian F.
Hands down the best airline I’ve ever traveled with. Transatlantic flights are very pricey but the cabin crew make sure that you are extremely comfortable during the long hours. I’ve flown with them 4 times in the past year and a half and I’d definitely recommend. Bonus points for the delicious meal choices.
Millie-rose S.
British airways is a lovely way to travel. the airlines offers great services such as customer service, facilities&comfort of seatings and food and drinks in the plane.

Staff are all well mannered, always offering help, enquiries& food, and drink. They always build lovely relationships with their customers.
S M.
Friendly staff, minimum hassle, got me from A to B on time. In flight movies had a good selection to choose from and the vegetarian food was edible which is as much as I aim for on flights 😂
Lucy A.
UK
It was our sons first flight and although it was quick there wasn’t much room. I absolutely love flying the whole experience of it, and so did my son. But the space that was provided were small. The flight attendants were brilliant especially on the way home. I would use again if I needed to fly.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.