BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sundas S.
Best airways in town. Thier services are best.I felt really comfortable.My favorite part was the comfort i recieve from airways.It's best i think they are very good at dealing thier customers.Pros i loved thier service cons the meal was a bit uncook.I would definately recommend this to my friends n family.
Lucy A.
UK
It was our sons first flight and although it was quick there wasn’t much room. I absolutely love flying the whole experience of it, and so did my son. But the space that was provided were small. The flight attendants were brilliant especially on the way home. I would use again if I needed to fly.
Angela E.
Toronto, ON
I've quite enjoyed my flights with British airways and would definitely recommend flying with them to almost anywhere in the world.  The hub is located in London and therefore they fly to several places.  Prices tend to be reasonable but can go up quite quickly as it is such a popular airline.
Molly H.
high rivee
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight attendant were very nice,friendly and overall wonderful. I had a very comfortable flight. The food wasn’t amazing. But I would definitely fly again with this airline
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew on BA 1414 from London Heathrow to Belfast City Airport, January 16th. Check in was fast and efficient as was the boarding process. Breakfast offered on board was good and tasty. We arrived in Belfast 5 minutes ahead of schedule and luggage was out within 10 minutes. Overall good flight and service.
Zaina D.
Halmstad
British airways so far has been the best of the best! The plane is so clean and organized, the flight attendants are very helpful and especially in the first class section!
sab G.
food is eh, staff is very friendly though. flight is also rarely delayed and on time. connecting flights to london are always stressful for our family as the airport is always busy so its not the best place for a short layover. other than that its not that bad but it is worse than other airlines
Kayliegh T.
Watford
when we booked our honeymoon British Airways was the only airline we even thought about and I'm glad we did it was my first time flying and the service was amazing I would 100% recommend them the staff are soo friendly and helpful if you have any doubts I would give them a try and you'll be amazed at the service
daisy l.
Quite expensive airlines, but with great fidelity and punctuality. Always appreciate flying these airlines for long distances, cabin crew especially polite and welcoming. Although catering leaves much to be desired. So if you’re concerned on having good lunch during your flight that’s not for you😉😆
Anna R.
Considering British Airways is meant to be quintessentially English and you pay to get a better service. I wouldn’t pay to go through them again. Staff were very hostile.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.