BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Vivian W.
Being British, I have some kind of loyalty to BA so whenever I travel, especially long haul, I always search with BA first. Sometimes i get great deals, sometimes I don’t. I travel 3-4 times a year with 1 long haul trip to the US or Asia, then a couple of trips to Europe. I generally do like BA, the booking system is easy and they offer good discounts when you customise your trip booking hotels and cars together. They have a good selection of hotels to choose from; budget to luxury. I have also booked package holiday with them before, again, the selection is good and plenty to choose from. Their planes are also relatively comfortable, decent leg room and if you travel on the A380 plane, there’s an upper deck and the window seats have a little compartment for you to store your flight essential. 23kg check in luggage allowance along with 10kg hand luggage as well as a separate handbag is definitely adequate. I had no problem with this allowance for a 2 weeks trip including shopping abroad (and I’m not a light packer either)! The onboard entertainment is good, wide range of movies, new or old, different music selection, plenty to choose from. The missing one star is down to two things; their in flight meal and comfort supplies. The meal could be a hit or miss, I’ve had really delicious food but I also had some not so tasty ones, could be more consistent in quality. They used to provide blanket and socks too but no longer so one more thing to take onboard with you... a scarf/ wrap to keep you warm while onboard.
khadijah p.
The food was horrible. Their was no entertainment or blankets . We had a 6 hour delay on the way back . We had an hour delay on the way . And I personally hated the experience
Tried them on several short haul flights and two long haul to and back from Seoul. Friendly personell, food was okay, all in all a good experience and the entertainment system was well stocked with lots of shows and movies to watch, although sadly, my headphone jack was broken on one of the long haul flights.
Saemah S.
london
The air hostess are so lovely!!
I can’t wait to go on holiday again!!
The comfortability of the flight was just beyond AMAZING?! 😩
Defo recommend flying with British airways!
Emer H.
Flew business to NYC from Europe, and the service was fantastic, personalised offering, lots of extras, and attentive staff - especially during a terrible bout of turbulence.
Jess L.
No problems from start to end of booking process. Ease of checking in baggage when at airport, always helpful and friendly staff, with smart and professional appearance
Betty C.
Gloucester
British Airways... My favourite. Good prices, good food, good locations, good service. In fact, upgrade all those goods to excellent. I’ve never had a bad experience with BA and I’ve flown with them often. If you book well enough in advance they’re often cheaper with better amenities than lower cost airlines!
Emily L.
I had a good experience when using British Airways. The customer service was good at the time I used it. Enjoyed my journey with them, there was plenty of leg room and the flight attendants were friendly. The food was ok.  I would use them again for travel and would recommend to friends and family.
Karian F.
Hands down the best airline I’ve ever traveled with. Transatlantic flights are very pricey but the cabin crew make sure that you are extremely comfortable during the long hours. I’ve flown with them 4 times in the past year and a half and I’d definitely recommend. Bonus points for the delicious meal choices.
S M.
Friendly staff, minimum hassle, got me from A to B on time. In flight movies had a good selection to choose from and the vegetarian food was edible which is as much as I aim for on flights 😂
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.