BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Isobel W.
derbyshire
Good service although delayed 2 hours, drink and snack service was okay but on other airlines came more often and offered more selection. The seat space was small so all bags had to be put in the overhead cupboard which made it difficult to get things out. Overall the staff were amazing and helpful so that made it better xx
Nicole T.
New Westminster
I have had good experiences with British Airways. Nothing eventful has ever happened and the staff are always very polite and considerate. I think that the food is always just going to be OK on airlines so I can't really complain about this specifically. Overall, a good and organized airline that I have flown with.
Caroline F.
Staff were very friendly and polite.  Easy booking procedure.
Did a great deal on flights and accommodation. Not a frequent flyer but would definitely use again.
Great customer service on my trip.
Very satisfied customer.
Ophelia A.
Eastbourne
British airways are good. It’s been the only flight company that I’ve used when travelling abroad. The only this that I really don’t like about them is that sometimes the flight can get delayed a bit and they’re not really organised; usually my flight leaves like half and hour later than it’s meant to actually leave.
Alexia T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my second time with British Airways the flight was great both times the
food was good and they kept coming around with items to eat, beverage service, dinner,
snacks, comp. red or white wine, ice cream, late evening sandwich - never had to look for coffee or cold water the flight attendants were always there.
Anah N.
Burnley
I was flying out to Italy and my experience was amazing. The seats had well enough leg space and the it wasn’t squashy. Air attendants were friendly and always there if you needed anything. The toilets were clean and the flight was steady and fast. It was a good experience and I would love to fly out with them again.
Lauren J.
I’ve been on both short and long haul flights with British Airways. Their staff are very friendly and the seats are quite comfy, although not to sleep in, but then I find it very difficult to sleep semi sitting up. The take off and landing are normally smooth which is important for me as I get anxious over flights.
Lucy C.
Borehamwood
Recently flew to new york with BA , our flight was cancelled on the way out and although this is highly stressfull and annoying BA staff were amazing , so helpful , they booked us straight onto the next flight , and made sure our travel to the airport was pid for , very pleased with how our situation was dealt with
Juliana B.
I used the company for 4 different trips - from London to america.

I tried it economy - the service was good, food was nice had snacks whenever asked and the tv entertainment was good.

First class was of course a different experience but one I would recommend to anyone if they could do it. British Airways
Chloe B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love British Airways and have flown with them many times. I haven’t given the full five stars as sometimes the planes feel really old and tired - no USB ports or adjustable head rests - on a longhaul LHR-BKK that is essential for me but we didn’t have! 😭😭 but the service is impeccable and never fails to impress!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.