BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Laura A.
Telford
I flew with British Airways in May with my friend and two of my cousins. We were all made to feel relaxed throughout our flight, and all cabin crew was polite. Surprisingly the seats were very comfy, so we managed to get a few hours of beauty sleep before we landed. British Airways have became our go to airline for any of our trips that require flying! Thanks BA
Veronica B.
La Tuque
Went from Canada to England round way and I had an excellent trip! Enough space, good food, nice staff and interesting options to spend time on the tv screen (games, movies, shows, chat, etc)!
Anya L.
Bangor, Gwynedd
When going on holiday I love to fly with British airways they are so professional and make you feel so good about the journey ahead, nothing is ever too much and I can’t wait to fly with them again x
Nakaisha T.
I always fly BA. They offer the best service and their planes are always nice. You can collect loads of miles for BA through their membership programme and also through Amex which is a bonus.
Kim N.
Jersey
Always reliable and really helpful staff. Comfortable flying experience although can be expensive compared to competitors. Never had any issues in the past and will definitely use them again.
Arti S.
The best airlines to fly to India. Staff is always friendly and welcoming and are always putting the needs of their customers first. The flight can sometimes be long depending on where you are travelling, but overall it is a good airlines. The only downside is that they have long stays in between flights, which can sometimes be overnight as well.
🖤 M.
A couple years ago, me and my partner were travelling to the US from London. We experienced three days of delays. During this time the British Airways staff did nothing to help ease their passengers discomfort. We were shoved in a que with no end for six hours one day. There were no chairs despite a lady with a broken leg being in the queue. I won’t be flying with them again. There was zero apologies, we were just told “it’s an act of god so you can’t get mad at us we’re not liable”.
Lizell v.
Nercwys, Mold
I did not have a great experience flying with British Airways. I had a flight with them in South Africa, from Durban to Cape Town on Christmas day 2016. We sat inside the airplane for nearly 2 hours before the flight took off. We landed extremely late in Cape Town which delayed our family Christmas dinner plans. Won't be using British Airlines again.
olivia a.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
i generally like ba, but it seems as though their standards are going down quite a lot. the service is really good, the hosts and hostesses are friendly and there are generally minimal delays. however, the food is pretty bad - i couldn’t even eat the breakfast on my last flight! their prices are good. would fly with them again but some room for improvement!
mills m.
Flights aren’t every really pleasant, but they weren’t too bad on here. I’m quite tall, and so are my parents, so we were provided with some extra leg room. I’ve only been on a British Airway Plane four times, but all experiences were very good.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)