BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Krishna P.
Richmond, VA
So far this the worst company I have ever dealt with as they have rescheduled the flight 6 hours earlier without informing lots of passengers and I was one of them.They made to to stay in the airport more than 8 hours without providing Hotel or proper food. I will never fly from this airline anymore neither recommend to others.
Christina S.
Santa Barbara, CA
British airways always keep their customers in mind. They are always so kind and always make sure that everyone is cared for. The pilots are good at their job and it’s not too often that their landings shake. Definitely recommend this airline.
Taylor S.
Brooklyn, NY
I flew British Airways twice last year and both times were great experiences. The flight was from NYC to London and I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of space per seat and the customer service both at the terminals and on the plane!
Suso P.
New York
My all time favorite. Great if you travel with kids. Amazing choice of menu but you have to pre order. Great selection of flights and easy connection. Awesome for traveling from US to Europe. Flights leave on time but can get really crowded.
Paige P.
Stoke, ST3 1HN
British Airways is a good flight option, on the cheaper side at times which is great for students like me. The only problem is the entertainment system needs to be updated, last time I had to download an app and I had not known that prior to boarding the plane.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stellar airline- they do the upmost to make sure that you are flying as comfortable as possible- I found the staff very helpful and wouldn’t hesitate to book this airline again if fares are reasonable- smooth flight
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
My #1 favorite airline. I've flown business with them at least 6 times now and they always are accommodating and make you feel welcome. Their lounges are wonderful in every country I've visited, but particularly at Heathrow. They're the best!
Martha T.
Freelandville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I️ have only flown BA domestically in the UK, but was amazed with the quality of their aircraft and service. You can’t select a seat for free before the flight, but none of my flights were ever packed. The food was surprisingly wonderful.
Chelsie G.
Orange
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British Airways and had an incredible time. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Only problem was that we left late so I had a mad dash through the airport to catch my connector. I would definitely fly again though!
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have had only flown once but my experience was okay. The flight was fine and the inflight service was good, however the crew lost my luggage so I can’t say my experience was good based on that. I probably wouldn’t suggest for a flight.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.