BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

British Airways
British Airways had amazing service. From the easy to use app, to the impeccable service during the flight. We flew with then between Athens and London and even had inflight entertainment which was a surprise for such a short journey. My favourite aspect was the funny Comic Relief video they play during the safety announcement!
shyra K.
London barking , Barking
This company holds a good policy also they are very kind and helpful I have never had a problem with them so far they provided everything we needed honesty no fault with this company so far I would definitely recommend for a stress free flight .British Airways
Belle’s S.
Manchester
Traveling with BA used to be great! Food was always complimentary served during long flights and luggage was included in the price. In other words it was worth the extra ££! Since they decided to become a “low cost” airline it has ruined its standards.
Laura S.
London
One of my favorite flight airlines for long haul flights, the cabin crew and atmosphere helps the long flights fly by. In addition, there are a wide range of films, tv shows and music available for each person which allows you to have a relaxing flight
Niki P.
Cv6
Great service and amazing staff. If I needed anything they would attend me straight away and the flight is really affordable compared to other airlines. Definetly travel in British airways again cause I am really impressed with the customer service
First travelled in economy and I can honestly say that the experience was far much better that what I ever expected. Excellent staff and requests were catered to. It's my go to flights especially when I am travelling economy. Had a great experience
Angel L.
London
Well it’s just like any other plane it gives you meals and you can rest as it has a little bit of space infronr of your feet. The food is okay but needs a bit imporvement however the workers are good and nice welcoming people. Satisfying overall
Shevorne K.
DY
Terrible experience with British airways. My flight was delayed for 12 hours no meal vouchers were supplied until after 7 hours of being in the airport. No customer service at all at the airport. When the flight got cancelled we were informed over a tannoy and given a piece of paper with a call centre number on that didn’t work. I was then told I would not be able to get a refund for my flight that I’d paid £2000 for. Would not recommend and will not be flying with BA ever again.
Priya C.
Brussels
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have used British airways so many times and it never disappoints me! Once I ever travelled short distance between London and Brussels on Christmas Day. The flight attendants were one of the best trained I’ve seen in Europe,extremely professional!
Maisie H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Depending on where you are travelling too there are often airlines offering cheaper flights, BA are not a budget option however you do get what you pay for. Seats are a little more generous and you do get a bit more leg room than some of the budget airlines.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.