BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Charlotte S.
British Airways is ok, but that’s kind of it. The staff are ok, the comfort is ok etc. When you go premium economy it is not a comfortable as one would hope, also not as much leg room as one would hope (I’m 5”2’ and I’m saying that). I would be happy to use this company for U.K. to Europe flights but nothing very long.
Tara C.
Cork
I flew from London Uk to Kuala Lumpar Malaysia with British Airways. It was a 13 hour flight and my first long haul flight. It was extremely comfortable, all the food and drink they provided were actually nice which I wasn’t expecting and they had a really good selection of in flight entertainment. Would recommend :))
رابيہ I.
Bristol
I travel abroad almost every single year! And British airways is definitely one of the many airlines I have used and love! One problem I find with many, if not all of the airlines at one point is that, travelling with disabled children becomes a hassle. There have been many times where my sister who is in a wheel chair and unable to walk, her wheel chair is never given to us when we’ve landed at our destination. We’re always left waiting for ages, and she’s quite heavy to carry so it’s quite a nuisance. Luckily, it doesn’t happen too often, but I would like to see some improvements on this. Everything else is fine
Geral D.
Rosedale Place, Eastbourne
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is definitely one of the best airlines I have ever flown with! Their service is really high standard and they offer more services than the ones you would get with a loe cost airline. They are really professional and you will feel looked after at all times!British Airways
Tash G.
Hull
I flew with BA to America and although it was a good flight, they cared more about the people in business class and left economy class waiting till all of business class had their food and drinks and any snacks they wanted, it was a good experience and comfortable seats bar the food and drinks part of it.
Cassandra C.
london
British airways were absolutely fantastic when we flew with them. There was a lot of space on the plane - no feeling cramped like some others. The staff on board were incredibly welcoming and always willing to help. The food was some of the best I have tried on a flight and it was very comfortable overall.
Gemma N.
Colchester, Essex
I always travel with British airways and they always give you the best customer service from the moment you walk into the airport to the minute you step off of the plane their inflight entertainment is always current and up to date and I have never had a delayed or cancelled flight using them !✈ personally I only use planes to go abroad once a year during the summer holidays and even though it's really busy you never get bad customer service and the staff are always smiling and willing to talk to you ! However my dad uses them more often for business and flies business class and says it is amazing 😉
Zariyat A.
dubai
Aw it’s was the worth experience of my life! The staff did not let me on my flight to Paris , he believe that my visa was wrong and made me go all the way to the Embassy, I did so and they told me that the staff is completely wrong and they did not have rights not to let me into the flight , however when I returned back to the airport the shift for the staff changed and it was another person assisting me and said that they did a mistake and just changed my flight. I did not get compensated at all for a day that I lost in Paris where I had 5 star hotel booked and payed , which was definitely wasted(
Bertha K.
I like British Aiways but i don't like the idea of how they don't provide food for long hour trips such as 4 hours or longer. Last time i flew on British Airways was in 2017 to another country. A good thing about British Airways that the hostesses are helpful and kind. I would recommend it to others.
Rachel G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
People always complain about the price. But in my eyes pay cheap and you don't get as good an service.
I cannot fault British airways. I know they've had some controversy lately but their actual flights and customer service are faultless and really enjoyable flying experience.
If you can afford to pay that bit extra then I recommend you do as you'll see a big big difference between British airways and the cheaper no frills airlines that's for sure.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.