BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Rahat M.
Dubai, Dubai
A decent airline. They are understaffed at the airport though. The food is meh in economy but the staff is helpful. The seats are comfy for the price we pay and there is ok legroom. If one is looking for a reasonable flight, this is it.
Hind E.
Nottingham
Nice company. Affordable prices for an airline company. Good luggage allowance as well. Comfortable seat and good check-in service. It never had a delay in one of my flights. The only problem is the food. Other companies give entire meals and they just give amal snacks or sandwiches. This is the only thing they should improve a bit
Jennifer M.
Dublin
When i was flying over to dublin with my mom, we had a 40 minute stop over with British airways in London and because we didn’t have visas TO SIT IN THE AIRPORT FOR 40 MINUTES (this time would’ve been used while rushing to check into our next flight!) THEY REFUSED TO LET US BOARD THE PLANE! So we lost our tickets worth R14000!
Leah s.
London
I have traveled several times with British Airways, but only in long haul trips. Those have been pretty good. This time I had to fly from Edinburgh to London Gatwick and I end up with mix feelings. Ground service in Edinburgh was outstanding. Expeditious, friendly and they gave me the chance to check a second bag without any extra charge. Service on board was average but friendly. Departure was on time and we arrived 20 minutes earlier, so very well. The plane was an Airbus 319 in pretty good shape, clean and well maintained, however the space between seats was simply ridiculous. It was extremely small even for a midsize person. There would not be a chance to open a laptop and try to work. Happily the person in front of me did not recline, that could have been a disaster. Very bad. Of course there was no entertainment. There was food and beverages for purchase. Due to the space between seats I would avoid flying with BA in short haul flights.
Robyn-Tahnee M.
South Wales
Unfortunately despite the good name of British Airways, I have had a few disappointing flights with them in past years. I paid extra for Premium Economy and saw very little benefit for the extra £200 it cost me. The customer service was at best average however the food and drinks were okay when compare to other airlines.
Charlotte S.
British Airways is ok, but that’s kind of it. The staff are ok, the comfort is ok etc. When you go premium economy it is not a comfortable as one would hope, also not as much leg room as one would hope (I’m 5”2’ and I’m saying that). I would be happy to use this company for U.K. to Europe flights but nothing very long.
Tara C.
Cork
I flew from London Uk to Kuala Lumpar Malaysia with British Airways. It was a 13 hour flight and my first long haul flight. It was extremely comfortable, all the food and drink they provided were actually nice which I wasn’t expecting and they had a really good selection of in flight entertainment. Would recommend :))
Cassandra C.
london
British airways were absolutely fantastic when we flew with them. There was a lot of space on the plane - no feeling cramped like some others. The staff on board were incredibly welcoming and always willing to help. The food was some of the best I have tried on a flight and it was very comfortable overall.
Geral D.
Rosedale Place, Eastbourne
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is definitely one of the best airlines I have ever flown with! Their service is really high standard and they offer more services than the ones you would get with a loe cost airline. They are really professional and you will feel looked after at all times!British Airways
Tash G.
Hull
I flew with BA to America and although it was a good flight, they cared more about the people in business class and left economy class waiting till all of business class had their food and drinks and any snacks they wanted, it was a good experience and comfortable seats bar the food and drinks part of it.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.