BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Liz R.
Galt
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They provide excellent customer service, and are extremely friendly and helpful. One of the best airline experiences I’ve had.
Chelsea K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think British Airways is a great company. The customer service is top notch. Flew with them over to Europe and they made the experience pretty enjoyable. I also really like the snack and drink choices.
Rebecca P.
Chesapeake, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I had a great experience flying with British airways on my trip through Europe! The airplane seats were clean and comfortable and the flight attendants were attentive and very friendly.
kai k.
Food is great. I love that they serve real British items. To give you a taste of their country. That is one of the things will keep me happy. If you would give water bottles in stead of just a cup each time, I would not be thirsty throughout the overseas flight.
Emily M.
Flying through this airline is always a pleasant experience. The stewards and stewardesses carry themselves very professionally. The planes are clean and the food offerings are superb. I always have a comfortable flight with British Airways and a very good experience.
Manisha K.
MK5 6FY
I’m a blue membe with British Airways. I have been flying  with British airways past seven years I have always enjoyed my flight in premium economy and business class. However I must say I was very disappointed travelling in an economy class the food was very basic economy class and the cutlery provided were plastic and it was very difficult to eat with the cutlery provided. The drinks provided in the economy class are extremely good compared to other airlines such as jet airways and Air India.   I want comfortable in economy class and televisions in economy class aren’t always working properly the touchscreen is very hard to operate. Im also a frequent flyer with Qatar and Ethihad airlines, The services provided in these airlines are far exceptional than British Airways. I am supposed to be disappointed with the plaster to be provided in economy class they could change this to my providing stainless steel cutlery which is more environment friendly and practical to eat during a flight.
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The air conditioning didn’t work in the part of the airplane where we were sitting and it was very hot. I had to stand in the back of the airplane where it was cooler. It was an 8 hours flight from London Heathrow to New York JFK. Overall the airplane was old with little space to seat. There was no wi-fi. The leg/seating space was very small. I wish that food would be more taste neutral. If your child doesn’t like spicy or flavored foods/snacks, there would be nothing to eat. The stewardesses were most helpful and their service was outstanding. Landing was smooth. The BA staff made us to check in our bags even they were carry on. There are measuring boxes where you should be able to stick your luggage in, and these boxes are very small. Also the Airport Security was overly zealous - they had to search kids bag, and they found roll-on deodorant and checked it for fumes.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This airline has deteriorated in the quality of service and somehow managed to charge more for its crappier service. I travelled premium economy on a long haul flight with a 6wk old infant.

First they claimed not to find my infant Ticket, then wore us down for more than 1 hr attending to other customers while I stood there with my infant strapped to my chest. After ensuring we were frustrated, they asked that I pay for a new infant ticket, same price as I paid for the original one. I was too tired to even protest much further and my infant was getting restless. They promised the original payment will be refunded by the agent- I’ve received nothing back over 5 months later.

The NY - London part of the journey seemed okay. Food was bland as expected.

After a layover in London on the same trip, the attendants wouldn’t offer me a bassinet. They didn’t provide one when i asked. Had to take my infant along to the loo etc. I was breastfeeding and asked for additional water to drink. They offered me tap water saying they had no more water. I did find said attendants drinking bottled water afterwards.
mini +.
Gold Coast
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British punctuality. No Spanish - on the flight - and lack of control in the cabin luggage which means that wanting to place a simple backpack is almost impossible if the passenger together has already placed a suitcase. There is no dinner on a flight that takes off at approximately 13.30. Only late lunch. Only snacks (tea, coffee, etc.).
It was the first time that I traveled by this airline and I expected a little more.
The staff is friendly - a little more if you speak English-
Entertainment in English without subtitles.
Just for being a non-stop flight is a very good option.
Izabel R.
sofia
Stockholm to London. Standard configuration on short haul European flights. Business class still 3 seats each side of the isle. Middle seat fitted with a tray. Had a wonderful crew with 2 super professional stewards in business. Drinks served with a smile and the food also. Food reminding of what was served in economy 10 years ago when there still was free there. The best part of the meal was the cheese and pudding.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.