BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Daniela. V.
Miami
I used this airlines to take a flight from Miami to London then to Israel. All the flight attendants are very nice and attentive to the passengers.
Caroline D.
University Pk, PA
I had a good experience with British Airways when I flew to and from London a few years ago. No complaints at all other than severe turbulence which was obviously out of their control.
Katie C.
Ankeny
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our flight was only a few hours but they had full service amenities and were so polite and nice. It was an early morning flight and it took off and landed right on time.
Grace P.
Saint Francis, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
British airlines is a pretty chill airline. I haven’t flown with them often, but when I have, I haven’t had any flight issues.
Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I only took them once for a short flight. I think it was under 3hours, but anyways the staff was nice and I felt comfortable. The price is right too I just don’t know how it is with a long flight but for short flights I can recommend this airline.
Katrina G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways was nothing but exceptional when I went on my vacation to Ireland in the beginning of the year. So clean and the customer service was absolutely amazing ! My favorite part has to be the service and how comfortable the seats were along with the amenities. Highly recommended.
Strawberry P.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hate, hate, hate British Airways. My American Airlines flight got switched to British Airways. Although I got to pick my seat on American Airlines, on British Airways they assigned me one saying I would have to pay extra to get a seat. Again this was booked with American and American switched it. American wouldn't pay for it, and neither would British Airways. The customer service on the food and in the airport was bad as well. In flight experience was so so. The worst part was that on one flight we had to stay in the plane taxied over an hour before take off. This was longer than the actual flight. They should have let us off the plane. Avoid.
Vic K.
Brockton
For international travel, I think British airways stands as one of the best airlines to cross national demarcation
💎NicciStBruce P.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I continue to fly with British airways when going to the UK, not a bad airline, but not the best business class I’ve flown
Kristina S.
i only flew once with them and the seats weren't comfortable at all considering i had a seven hour flight and also they only gave us one meal?!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.