BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Desirae C.
Palmdale, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Free movies, food, and other amenities that made the flight more than just another flight.
Bonnie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I have been traveling with BA all my life - since I was an infant. I appreciate the detail BA puts I to making every passenger feel comfortable. Business class feels very luxurious Everytime from JFK to London. And the meal service and quality has improved dramatically (especially with the update as of late 2017)
Elle W.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is a standard airline, frankly. While I've never received reprehensible service and the planes have always been relatively clean, I've never been as nonplussed by an airline as I am with them. In short, they are the vanilla of the aviation world. Just fine.
Jacky H.
irvine
I have always found their planes to be top notch and well maintained. I have never had an issue with luggage, boarding, or seat changes. Great customer service and team aboard. Always felt safe and well taken care of. Incredible service and accommodation has always seemed to be a priority to the staff.
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
We took British airways from Dublin to London and the flight was very pleasant. The intro video including celebrities is funny and informative and everyone on the flight was friendly and accommodating.
Laura D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown British Airways several times, both to the UK and to other destinations in Europe.  The flights themselves have been good, and the one time I was delayed and missed a connecting flight, they were very accommodating and put me on the next flight.  I will fly with them again!
Teal N.
Fort Worth
The best! Great food. Friendly staff and great service every time I’ve flown with them
crystal j.
1,850 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
British Airways are great they always have good customer service and great quality sort of pricey though
Rea B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Huge fan of British airways. This is what I take whenever Im traveling between Europe and the US and have a stop over in London. They provide cheap roundtrip airfare from London to countless major US cities and do it with a smile and great general service.
Crystal S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew BA to Europe and back and it was wonderful! The food was actually really really good, they have generous bag policies, and the flight attendants were great. The seats were also very comfortable. Would fly again!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.