BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love British Airways but it is very expensive. Although pricey, you get your moneys worth in this flight. Good customer service, great food, good in flight entertainment. The price is the only con for me. I was a happy traveler every time I traveled with them!
Taylor R.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could fly British Air for all travel, I would. The food is amazing, the service is amazing, and the employees are amazing. I missed my honeymoon flight and they proved my husband and I with an upgrade and bottle of champagne for the next available flight.
Mona P.
Irivine
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew the to go international but there was connecting flight and though they lost my luggage they made me go through a US partner and I kept getting the runaround after my luggage was not accounted for. I was very disappointed and did not feel welcome at all!
Tahimary Zullymar C.
Miami , FL
Shame that BA now charge extra just to select your seat and despite being an Exec Club member and they know my window seat preference I still get allocated an aisle seat by them every time - probably if I change my preference to aisle I will then get a window?
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband is British, so we’re obviously partial to BA and use them whenever we can. Their customer service has always been top notch and our flying experience has been great. Anytime we’re flying transatlantically, we try and get a British Airways flight!
rachel s.
I enjoyed flying with British Airlines. I took it from the USA to France. My flight was overnight and they fed us dinner, breakfast, and a snack. They also provided us with pillows, blankets, and headphones. All of the flight attendants were super friendly.
Aline H.
Redding
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flying with British Airways is always top notch and high quality. The customer service is great and the amenities are great as well. They always make good if the experience is not what it should be. Overall I've always been very satisfied with this airline.
Tricia D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We flew British on our trip to Italy. They were great. I am not a good flyer, very nervous. They were very quick to bring me drinks and make sure that I was comfortable. We were lucky enough to be in first class on the way home. The food and drinks were excellent and they had an amazing variety of tv and movies to watch. I would love to fly again that way!
anshanie S.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Clean British airways twice and was not impressed. When in Europe things don’t run as smoothly as the USA. I had to miss a flight this summer with British airways because I was unable to check my luggage at 6:50am for a flight that was leaving at 7:50am.
Kaylina R.
Arvada, CO
Flying with British Airways is extremely enjoyable. We flew with them on an international flight (US to UK) and their complimentary food, inflight movies, and roomy seats made the time fly by. Easy to relax/sleep in the seats. Completely satisfied.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.