BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

crystal j.
1,850 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
British Airways are great they always have good customer service and great quality sort of pricey though
Katherine W.
In general the service was good but the crew I felt weren't too welcoming. Good long haul flight though
Rebecca P.
Chesapeake, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I had a great experience flying with British airways on my trip through Europe! The airplane seats were clean and comfortable and the flight attendants were attentive and very friendly.
Noa G.
albertson
AMAZING I LOVE BA. crew members are amazing they care and generous. I don’t know how they do it there absolutely amazing!!! And pilots are amazing can’t ask for a better airline
Bahar K.
San Diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently booked a flight with British Airways for our destination wedding in Turkey and had the most unpleasant experience. They lost my husbands bag and felt that it was NOT necessary to accommodate the expense of the plane tickets since they ended up ruining our wedding. His suit was in his luggage and it was a tragic experience for us. The reason we chose them in the first place was because the flights were cheaper and their competitors were priced slightly higher. But after arriving to the airport, they were understaffed at the check in lines and it ended up taking almost 1.5 hours to just get checked in. Had we known this prior to saving a lousy $100 on the ticket, we would have gladly paid the higher price. One last thing, they play tricks on your carry on luggage fees when you get to your layover destinations. Although they may entice you of price, try to remember you are going on a vacation to enjoy yourself so it’s usually worth a little cash to ensure a great time!
Anissa T.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew with British Airways on a transatlantic flight. The flight was great, the staff was attentive, and everyone was very courteous. Would definitely use them again.
Cristel L.
Burleson
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Service on board and ground is good. They don’t charge for everything separate like a lot of airlines do now a Days. Down side they can be a little pricey and you will always have a lay over in London if you fly to Europe.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved everything about it. The crew was not very warm but they were efficient. A very long time ago, as a nervous newlywed who was terrified of flying, I cried 2 hours into a flight from Anchorage to Heathrow. An attendant took pity and got permission from surrounding rows brought me cigarettes and allowed me to smoke to calm myself. Pretty sure it calmed everyone else when I quit weeping and finally went to sleep!
Samantha B.
Great Falls, VA
I love this airline the staff is amazing and helpful as well as very comfortable and cozy. I usually fly first class and I get amazing comfort for what I pay for.
Jem L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a lot of family in London and when I am in the mood to visit them, British Airways is the airline that I use always. The crew are always wonderful and the food option is great. The entertainment selection is great as well. I have been flying with this airlines since I was in my pre-teens...they will always get two thumbs up from me.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.