BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Rachel A.
Akron, OH
Always considerate staff! When trying to make a tight connection from London Heathrow to Edinburgh, (due to bad weather and flight delays) they helped me clear security and pushed me through immigration to make my flight!
Kate L.
Berkeley
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I got upgraded on British Airways once so now I like them forever. I remember the food was good. I think I've only flown them the one time from London.
Barrett S.
While the flights were nice their customer service could have been better. I’m very patient with airlines especially with strikes. Pros are that the app is great and easy to use. Actually had a very enjoyable flight once I was able to get on it
Moné M.
Omaha , NE
I loved my flight with British Airlines. The customer service was nothing but amazing and everyone was very helpful even when it seemed everything was going wrong with my flight. The on-flight staff was great as well and so welcoming. I was very, very satisfied with my flight and would fly them again any time.
Deana K.
I had a really bad experience at the London airport. The boarding have just finished and you cannot clean wasn’t leaving for 25 minutes they said I couldn’t board. I threw a fit and he started crying and I couldn’t believe it. Finally they let me on after I made a big fit about it on the plane didn’t even leave for another 45 minutes because they are delayed. I couldn’t believe they did that
Kimberly R.
Hawkinsville
Only flown once, but a very positive experience, clean cabin, friendly attendants, tolerable food.. easily used website, good communication throughout, would definitely book again in the future. Would recommend to others especially for international travel
Joya B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great service and food. Seats are comfortable, and I enjoyed the entertainment available. I haven't had a bad landing or taking off experience, and overall checking in is a breeze. Haven't flown in a year or so, but I am very satisfied overall.
Emily M.
Flying through this airline is always a pleasant experience. The stewards and stewardesses carry themselves very professionally. The planes are clean and the food offerings are superb. I always have a comfortable flight with British Airways and a very good experience.
Melanie B.
Great airline. I flew British Airways and it’s partner when I was studying abroad and they took fabulous care of me.
Kenzie M.
Rockingham, VA
I had a horrible experience with British Airways on my flight from London to the US. I read on their website that you could check 2 bags, but when I got to the drop desk, they informed me I could only take 1. I even showed the lady where it said it on the website and she gave me a horrible attitude. Lets hope I never have to fly with them again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.