BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Shruti T.
Tustin, CA
Great customer service. I prefer BA for my overseas travel to India. They serve nice Indian food which is really great compared to other airways/ flights to India.
Caroline J.
Emmaus, PA
British airways is one of the good airlines. Comfortable, courteous flight attendant AND one of the last one to offer food and drinks without charging an arm and a leg. Also, they are one of the airlines that was NOT in the press for doing shady things . Therefore I give a 5 star and a "please keep on being awesome " !
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
British airways is by far my favorite airline! I've flown it several times and every time I've had nice, new planes with great seats and entertainment. The food is decent and free alcohol on international trips including some really nice brands! The only airline I fly internationally!
Katie O.
Santa Clarita, CA
Flew British airways from the east coast to London. The plane seemed very dated and the seats were small. The tv screens were small and the selection of movies and tv shows wasn’t great in comparison to other major airlines
Antonella N.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British AirwaysAll the flights I have experience with BA have always been without a hiccup. The plane is always clean and the flight attendants are always respectful towards everyone. As a constant travel food is important and theirs is always as fresh as can be.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've only flown BA on short international flights within Europe, but the experience was great. Even their economy class was geared towards a business travellers and service was friendly and efficient. The snack and drink was surprisingly good for a 1-hour commuter type flight!
Marianna S.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use British airways often when flying over seas from the US. They are great and offer many accommodations for your long flights.
Even when I had flight delays and cancellations, BA was great and gave me credit back for my flight and put me on the next available one.
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been generally pleased with Brittish airlines for their slipper tier flights, although very uncomfortable in the coach seats. Generally their service is very professional and the cabin crew always tries to ensure my comfort...even in the cramped coach seats.
Brianna E.
orange,ca
It's been about 13 years since I flew with them, but I remember it being a pretty good flight. I flew from LA to England, which was a long flight, but they had screens for each seat and we got meals. It was comfortable enough for me to fall asleep for a few hours also.
Rebecca B.
fairfax, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We had a great experience in London going to Ireland. The flight was on time, smooth and everyone was very pleasant. It was much better than our return flight which was on a different airline and extremely cramped quarters. I would fly British airways again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.