BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Helen F.
I have a good experience with British airways. I like flying with them! I’d recommend this!!
Dobbin J.
They provided pretty good service and the flight was smooth. I only wish the food was better.
Lily B.
Oxford, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Food was not very good, but the movie selection was great. Only disappointment was the meals.
Vidya V.
Miamisburg, OH
I flew from Bangalore to London.. comfortable seating.. comparatively wider seats in economy.
Maggie D.
Austin, TX
British airlines is a fantastic airline. They offer a quality service for a reasonable price.
Mollie S.
Not the best customer service but they do have very reasonable prices for flights to Europe.
Natalie ..
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Unbelievable aircrafts and employees. 10/10 on every aspect of this airline. Highly recommend
Grace H.
College Sta, TX
I️ Love British airways! Such a nice aircraft and the meals are alwAys good on a long flight!
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love how helpful and kind they are when flying. Plus the price is always great for the trip
Natalie R.
They had really good prices for tickets to Europe. I don’t know how well their service is yet
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.