BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Princess R.
Tustin, CA
Not bad, but other airlines have better prices most of the time. Service is good, food is also not bad
marissa h.
whitwell
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline is just amazing in every way. They cover all of your needs, awesome staff and great food!
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Very clean, decent accommodations, I don’t recall there being any entertainment options for the flight.
Veronika T.
Plano, TX
Great Airlines . Friendly crew. Healthy food . Everything on point ! Haven’t had any issues with them .
Eunice A.
Great customer service, great food for international travel and great in flight entertainment options.
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The people are so nice and I live there assent they helped me when I got sick and gave me what I needed
Ozi C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline because now I can take direct flight from Nashville TN to different destinations❤️
Natalie P.
Clayton
Crew not friendly at all. No food or beverages given for free. Must pay for anything to eat or drink.
Carla F.
Methuen, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have taken virgin many times for international travel and will continue to do so! Great amenities!
Julia A.
Nashville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown British Airways a few times. Exceptional service! Good schedules. Only con is the price.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.