BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Maggie R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew with British Airways from California to London and back several years ago.  There's nothing bad to say. Good leg room for a tall person. Comfortable seats. A movie screen for each person in the plane! (I hadn't flown in a while). Food was o..k. Can't wait to go again.  British Airways
Gene H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying British airways on my trips to England.  I had a wonderful experience during the flight because of their pleasant staff that were willing to assist me.  It was a very smooth flight and they gave us a complimentary bottle of wine just because! Will definitely fly with them again
Lisa M.
NYC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I dont care for BA as their customer service is often snobby and rude. I think their planes are worn down and need a serious update. I only fly them if they are the cheapest deal otherwise, I would normally avoid them. I think their lounges are amazing, but it does not translate to their planes.
Jennica M.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite airlines to fly with! The staff are all very nice and polite and costumer service is one of the best that I've experienced with any airline. I have used it fairly often recently because of family visits to London. I would highly recommend this airline to anyone flying to/from the UK.
Mikas l.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline, however the taxes are very high that you pay for your international ticket. Other than that, I highly recommend, as always very professional cabin crew
Katherine C.
British Airlines tends to be okay, not my favorite airline for international travel, but they are not bad. I missed my connection once because our plane was stuck on the tarmac without a gate and they put me on the next flight to my destination with zero hassle. Thank you for that British Airlines!
Hannah M.
Washington
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think they are usually substantially more expensive than their competitors so I don't use them very often is cheaper options are available but they are a great flying experience.  If the prices were more comparable to air france or air lingus they would be a more frequent part of my plans.
Hannah B.
Minneapolis, MN
British airways was really useful and more high end when traveling through europe, however I had an experience where I was placed in an exit row seat. I didn't feel comfortable sitting there but they told me there was no way to change it and didn't even attempt to switch me. Most airlines would.
Juliet A.
Bethesda, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from Trinidad to UK and I can tell you this is the best international trip I’ve ever taken. The staffs were very friendly and professional and I enjoyed my USB port for charging all my devices. There’s an ambient mood lighting to ease my jet lad and I also had an individual reading light.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Not a discount flight so more expensive than I like to pay typically but I flew with them internationally from London to LAX and I was generally pleased. They did lose my luggage but it was fed ex’d to my house swiftly so I didn’t mind too much. Also in flight meals included in the ticket price was nice
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.