BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sarah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really good experience relative to other airlines I have taken. I would definitely recommend based on my experience
Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used this airline in Europe and loved it. Very efficient and accommodating. The plane was clean and staff were kind
Roshani G.
BOSTON, MA
Pleasant flight with very helpful and kind staff. The complimentary drinks really helps you relax on the ride too!
Brooke K.
Wichita Falls, TX
When I lived in the United Kingdom I was a frequent flyer to the United States... This airline always impressed me!
Mika S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British is a partner of American Airlines which already doesn't help their case but the service is not that bad.
Tenique O.
Cape Town
Great service. Comfortable seats and flying trip and very affordable. Great atmosphere and service whilst flying.
amrita s.
Fishkill, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my go tos to fly to India. Love this airline. Staff and environment make traveling a pleasant experience.
Bethany M.
Syracuse, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Customer service was fantastic, amenities were nice and planes were clean and on schedule. Meals were good also.
Karina T.
Es una de las aerolíneas más completas y buenas que hay me gusta su dinámica y los precios son buenos para todos
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
No complaints. I enjoy British Airways site and flights. Nice customer service, easy to book and understand fees.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.