BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Eva P.
Croton Hdsn, NY
One of the better airlines in that it doesn't skimp as much on services. Wish they would expand their routes.
Luciana P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways provides a good, comfortable trip. Attentive crew and concerned about the well-being of customers.
Brooke K.
Wichita Falls, TX
When I lived in the United Kingdom I was a frequent flyer to the United States... This airline always impressed me!
Sara P.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved flying on British Airways. Great customer service and good food. Smooth flights and good selection of movies.
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Nice airline to fly with good customer service, nice amenities on plane such as free wifi and charging electronics.
Danielly G.
Kansas City
Great service. Takes long to get off airplane upon arrival. But its a great airway. Recommend for minor traveling.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Most planes are very nice and the pleather seating is pretty. The staff is always great and the planes very clean.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Quality service. Easy service. Comfortable seats for the long flights was perfect. Would recommend for all travel.
Sarah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really good experience relative to other airlines I have taken. I would definitely recommend based on my experience
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love this airline! They are always fast friendly and happy! I will continue to use this everytime I travel!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.