BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Colleen O.
Feasterville
Great service, friendly staff. As their issues like all airlines but all in all one of the nicest airlines out there.
Carmen C.
Palm Desert, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Normally great service and very attentive flight crew. Planes are well kept, nice individual screens on most flights.
Rachel S.
BA is the best. Best food best drinks most room nicest staff. If they were everywhere I'd never fly with anyone else
Alison P.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved my flights on BA! Good legroom and the flight attendants were really kind, which is helpful to a nervous flier.
Giada R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Very Comfortable travel , from Italy to NY . Loved to had lots of movies to see and lunch plus snacks during the trip
Daniela P.
Philadelphia, PA
great company to fly with. london is a big airport buy it has a lot of ameneties. nice and new airplanes, never late
Julia H.
The attendants were kind and welcoming. The plane was clean and I went to the wrong side of the plane for the toilet.
Lea D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use it a lot of time I love it I really feel safe and happy with this company, they’re always on time and it’s good
Alexis P.
Always great service and friendly faces. Comfortable and needs to be since most of the time it’s such a long flight.
Caitlin H.
I love British Airways. I flew with them a couple times and have always had great service and no problems or delays.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.