BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Annie B.
I always enjoy traveling with British Airways. I can find great deals to fly with them and their staff is always so friendly.
Sonya K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
BA has some of the best inflight staff. Seats were roomy, and I actually really enjoyed the inflight meal service (a rarity).
Khara B.
Woburn
Excellent...i would recommend them to anyone. Last year I went to England and the staff was phenomenal. The food is good too!
Sandie L.
98057
My first choice when traveling to UK. Good space for long haul flights. Nonstop from Seattle to Heathrow works magic for me!
Divya B.
I have use this aurline service only once while traveling out of the country. I liked their service for international flight
Jamie S.
Texas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline, very relaxing atmosphere on these flights. Good amount of leg room and comfortable seats. Great staff usually.
Jennifer E.
Murfreesboro, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great service.  One of the few airlines I don’t mind flying internationally.  Will definitely fly them again.
Melissa C.
Excellent customer service and amazing pilots. I've just booked a flight to London on BA and I'm looking forward to the trip.
Jorge P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good company, don't have complains about any of my experiences
Flight experiences in general and personnel were very pleasant
Mallory B.
Nashville
Great airline for traveling overseas. The airline is very attentive from my experience. They have good quality airline meals.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.