BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Evie K.
British Airways I love, love, love this airline and so does my family. We were extremely impressed with their service.
Brent S.
Los Angeles
I've always enjoyed flying BA when I used to live in London for 5 years...Dont fly them anymore living in Los Angeles though.
Ellis H.
Devon
I LOVE BRITISH AIR. MOSTLY WHEN I AM GOING TO LONDON. HEATHROW IS BASICALLY DESIGNED AROUND BRITISH AIR WHICH IS SO BEYOND NICE.
Olivia W.
Phoenix
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve only flown British for one trip, but I loved the entire experience the flight staff was super friendly and accommodating.
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Once I travelled to India via London. Service was not at all good. Seats are not spacious, seats near by washroom are the wort!
mads ✨.
Nothing good or bad. We flew british airways to Paris and was in the second to last row. Staff was very nice and accommodating
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Uncomfortable chairs, messy schedule, horrible customer service. I had a bad experience in turkey, I'm not fond of this airline
Tracy M.
Austin, TX
Always great service and food. Love the free cocktails and wine. The free movie selection was great, and even gave free earbuds
Arielle R.
I loved the cleanliness but I also had an experience where the flight attendant was rude to my hearing impaired mother in law.
Jessica W.
Whitehall, PA
The airline was nice. I went to London from JFK. It was comfortable to sleep. The food was yummy and the attendants were nice.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.