BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

aneeka🖤 D.
La Jolla
I recently flew to Europe from the United States and can say my flight experience was mediocre. Nothing amazing but not bad either.
Kārlis K.
Nice quality service and knowing food price in planes the food in Bristish Airways is not big of a deal. British Airways
Natalie B.
Houston
Great flights from US to Europe... flew to London from New York on an overnight flight - was very comfortable and had a great meal!
Wendell F.
Definitely not a fan.  Terrible food, not very not good customer service.  Theer are much better options when travelling.
Amelia C.
Staff is pleasant and long haul flights are as comfortable as you would expect. They always seem to leave late or delay flights...
Zamira S.
Long Is City, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoy flying with British Airlines. Customer service is good, the seats are spacious and the food in the plane is alright
Sally D.
Chicago
The plane is very clean and the food is excellent, the service is really good in my opinion. I would defiantly fly with them again.
Michealla F.
Bedford
Extremely satisfied with British Airways. Only used them once to get to my destination and back home but I had no problems at all!
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
It was a lot of years ago that I last flew British Airways. I remember it being a good experience and I would fly with them again.
महाराज
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use them for many connecting flights. They are always so kind, the plane is always clean and I always have more space then I need
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.