BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Speedy flights, always been on time in my experience. I really liked the onboard entertainment options, food wasn’t bad either. The staff was pleasant and helpful. No complaints here!
Suzanne D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Okay, British Airlines is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE airline!! The planes are amazing, the flight attendants are so efficient and friendly...and very professional!! I just feel so safe in their planes. As a plus, British airline terminals are stunning. If I could it would be the only airline I flew but thats not possible living in Florida.
Simi K.
Albany, NY
British Airways is good for service, flight schedules and all!!! The two major negatives are not enough snacks provided on long flights , unless you are business!!! Second is price!!!
Jamie J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve always had a great experience with British airways. Their seats seem larger, not sure if they are, they have great food too. They are pricey though, but I’m never disappointed.
Kathryn H.
Madison
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an awesome introductory credit card though BA and so used them quite a bit. I can remember a specific time when they helped me out in a pinch over the phone. I believe I had missed my flight on a bereavement flight if I remember correctly. I called customer service and they helped tremendously in an already difficult time.
lydia w.
Phoenix, AZ
Pretty reliable and expensive. Haven't had an issue with the few flights I've taken with them. But it also wasn't super memorable to commit anything super positive to memory either
Veena J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love flying British Airways! I often flight I’m on long-haul flights from Europe to the United States. I have got an upgraded complementary a bunch of times. This airline seems to really take care of their guests. One of the biggest complaints is the fuel surcharges are very high when you are flying through Heathrow London.
Jackie M.
Blue Island
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown abroad through many times and always have a smooth, relaxing flight. I love using British Airways for long flights because of the price, customer service and quality.
Nkeiruka N.
Great service and flight but the entertainment from the sceen was not working and after complaining several times it still could not he fixed so it made the trip extremely boring.
Amina B.
Utica, NY
I don’t think that my flights have ever been delayed with British Airways. Also, the flight crew has always been very nice and responsive to any situations that arise. Definitely a preferred airline for cross-Atlantic travel.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.