BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Brittney H.
This airline was really good, they had tvs on the plane and had a lot of different movies to watch, the food on the plane was also good
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The aircraft we got on was old, but the service was impeccable. I would ride them again if I needed to thanks to their professionalism.
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Long flight from orlando to london and it was comfortable! The stewards were polite, attentive and it made the trip extremely enjoyable
member-6a0e1
Friendly staff, great service- even though they can be pricy. Quite a favorite. Everything was neat, clean and very professional staff.
Vanessa T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
On time and the staff is always very friendly and accommodating. Flights were on time and there was a good amount of room on the plane.
Angel I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Always great customer service, relaxed sitting areas and decent foods and drinks. I use the to go to London to continue on to Germany.
Sarah T.
Some folks complained that the attendants were rude, but I think this airline has great service and awesome options for airline foods.
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
Amazing service. Lots of room on flights. Always have great flights. Have been flying with them for 15 years and never had a problem.
Pariss T.
Ft Lauderdale
Great customer service, great food and entertainment. Bit pricey but the airline feels safe and secure. They pay attention to details
Julieth W.
Algonquin, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
On my last trip I flew with this airline, we departure and landed in time, service was outstanding, and flight was very comfortable.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.