BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Gina R.
Joliet, IL
I love british airways, it was the best company I have flown with. I wish I had the money to fly with them more, even economy is nice.
C D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always and forever BA. They treat each customer no matter which level or tier youre sitting, BA takes care of everyone. Never let down.
Brittney H.
This airline was really good, they had tvs on the plane and had a lot of different movies to watch, the food on the plane was also good
Mical M.
united States
Always such wonderful service! Between the lounges, the people, and the overall comfortability of the flights...it's a great airline!!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Long flight from orlando to london and it was comfortable! The stewards were polite, attentive and it made the trip extremely enjoyable
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The aircraft we got on was old, but the service was impeccable. I would ride them again if I needed to thanks to their professionalism.
Sarah T.
Some folks complained that the attendants were rude, but I think this airline has great service and awesome options for airline foods.
Angel I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Always great customer service, relaxed sitting areas and decent foods and drinks. I use the to go to London to continue on to Germany.
Vanessa T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
On time and the staff is always very friendly and accommodating. Flights were on time and there was a good amount of room on the plane.
Neenah B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The flight was smooth and i felt safe the staff was fun and outgoing very energetic and happy to be there made the flight delightful
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.