BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Gwendolyn B.
New York
This is an odd thing to review because it has been years since I flee British Airways and I remember almost nothing about the experience.
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
Awful! I was going back to America after visiting Germany and they lost my luggage and my flight was delayed. Not riding with them again.
Sierra L.
Fruithurst , AL
Friendly, and great customer service! I had no issues during the flight, but if I had I know I would have been taken care of immediately!
Irene G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline for overseas travel! Comfort and customer service were great! The available services for economy class were up to standard.
Vivien a.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly with British airways whenever I am going home to Hungary or just traveling around Europe! I love their service and professionalism!
Emma G.
Saint Paul, MN
Helpful and optimistic flight attendants. The food was a great snapshot of British culture and made me want to book another trip ASAP!
Gina R.
Joliet, IL
I love british airways, it was the best company I have flown with. I wish I had the money to fly with them more, even economy is nice.
member-6a0e1
Friendly staff, great service- even though they can be pricy. Quite a favorite. Everything was neat, clean and very professional staff.
Alisa M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I fly with this airline about once a year and love the service and cleanliness. Has always been on time and quick with luggage pick up
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The aircraft we got on was old, but the service was impeccable. I would ride them again if I needed to thanks to their professionalism.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.