BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

pooja p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airline, it has decent space for international travel periods...just hope they have even better food options just like emirates
dash r.
It's the best airline I have ever travelled with. they know their job for sure. Amazing people. My first option is always British airways.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually a little more on the expensive side but a nice airline to fly for long haul flights. The accommodations and entertainment are nice.
Riddhi D.
Indianapolis, IN
Travelled from Mumbai to Indianapolis using British airways. It was a prettt good experience overall. I just wish there was more leg space
Zahra D.
Great service! Very comfortable and flight attendants are super nice! Great food too and the cute bag you get when you arrive to your seat!
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
Awful! I was going back to America after visiting Germany and they lost my luggage and my flight was delayed. Not riding with them again.
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only flown with British airways once. The experience was quite nice and would fly again with them. Costumer service is very nice as well.
Heidi v.
Longwood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The staff was wonderful and the food was pretty good. The seats were fairly comfortable, but still not as comfortable as they should be.
Rachel K.
Laramie, WY
Really great experience we got moved to this flight and it was so nice because they were very helpful and kind through the whole process.
Namratha S.
new jersey
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Traveling with British airways is always a great experience. The crew is very helpful. My only concern is food. I am a Asian vegetarian.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.