BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Madison A.
Glenville
Clean cabin, flight was delayed 3 times and total lack of communication about what was going on. Very stressful. A standard airline experience
Frankie D.
Somerville
British Airways is the best company to travel outside of U.S. My experience with this company was great. I couldn't have made a better choice.
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
I loved flying British airways! Staff was so pleasant and welcoming. Comfortable flight, great flight attendants. Definitely will fly again!!!!
Sarah A.
freehold
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline. The staff and crew are always so sweet and friendly! The only thing is the timing is usually inconvenient for my schedule and I.
Rose T.
Greenwood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was a packed flight, but the flight attendants were timely with service. The pilot did a nice job of updating passengers on flight progress.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline. Great service, decent food, nice headrests which can conform to sleeping position. Would like more leg room when in economy.
Madison S.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Online
British airways - the people are nice. You pay for any drinks on board and the seats I sat in were awful. Maybe just a bad first experience!
Nicole S.
Littleton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline for international travel. The seats have more room than your average national flight. Great customer service/flight attendants.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Terrible terrible customer service. I had to cancel a school trip because of a family emergency and they charged me a hefty fee for doing so.
Kevin K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like BA. I’ve flown with them a couple times to Europe and it’s been fine. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would fly with them again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)