BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Devorah R.
Whenever possible, I try to fly British Airways. The service is impeccable, the seats are comfortable, and I always feel safe and taken care of.
supti d.
Federal Way, WA
travel over european sector with BA is always exclusive..the connections which they provide out of Heathrow to the rest of the world is amazing.
Alina M.
Everything is clean everywhere, it’s the main thing for me :) good stewardess, always smiling. I flied from London in spring. Everything was ok.
Janet S.
Good airlines. Took to Europe more than once. Good service and  flights.
   Cons... more expensive than other airlines usually.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've used British Airways a couple times when I was flying to London and Paris and it is definitely one of the nicer Airlines and is comfortable.
Elizabeth H.
Greer, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve enjoyed flying British airways between the US and Africa. Was not a fan of Heathrow airport, but the flights themselves have been pleasant.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
British Airways is a decent airline. With pretty good pricing. We would recommend it to a friend. But we do not fly this line on a regular basis.
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
Thos is the best airline i have ever used. I will always use them for international flights. The accomadations make the flight very comfortable.
Sammy R.
Tempe, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline, super comfy seating for long trips. Tickets are a bit higher, but if there is not a huge price difference - totally worth it!
Caitlyn M.
British Airways was used when I studied abroad to Ireland! This was my first international flight, and I'm so glad I experienced it through them.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.