BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

shanell D.
Kingston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like BA but they delay flights so often. I travel on BA when I'm going to London to visit my mother and the service is great and so are the staffs.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Liked the seating, much leg space. Very pricey! When comes to service, it wasn't that great. The favorite part is, you can take 23 kgs in cabin too.
Sam C.
Islip, NY
A really great airline. I used them to fly to Italy and had a very comfortable flight, The staff was very friendly and the food was pretty good too.
Annika B.
Wallkill
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways is perfect for your international traveling! They were friendly and made our trip comfortable! I recommend others give them a try!
Erika C.
Brownsville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best flights I’ve been on! Great food and service. The price was also reasonable. I’ve been on two flights and both were very pleaseant.
April L.
Good and reliable. Nothing too noteworthy about them, but they fly codeshare often and free beer and wine on international flights is always great!
Haylee C.
I flew with british a long time ago but what I remember is how comfortable I was. Flying isn't usually the drag of any getaway but I felt at home.
christine y.
Brooklyn, NY
I have taken British Airway once on a flight back from Paris. Their customer service is unbelievable and they served you so many meals and snacks!
Claudia N.
Vienna, VA
I love the company itself!
Great services, they treat passengers kindly specially when you are traveling with children
I use for my long flights !
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
LOVE IT!! plus great food on long journeys. the accents are a bonus, the seats are an 8/10, and everyone loves a good movie to distract them
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.