BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Amy Y.
Portland
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice airline, great professional employees. One of the cleanest flights I’ve experienced. I’ve only used them a few times but I definitely enjoyed them.
Kate L.
Berkeley
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I got upgraded on British Airways once so now I like them forever. I remember the food was good. I think I've only flown them the one time from London.
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
Great airline. Mostly modern fleet and friendly attendants and staffing. I fly often and never had a bad experience with BA on the transatlantic route.
Ashley M.
Manvel, TX
The flight staff was really friendly and overall it was a good experience. I would say what their lacking is more options as far as in flight services.
Delaney H.
Mooresville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown back from England on this airlines and I Have never had any problems on it. Got on the flight, got my TV movies, got food, and was great!
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Best service. Took this airline to go to Spain and the service was amazing and quick. They took care of all passengers and understood the long flight.
courtney g.
Troy, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually fly this as a transfer flight mostly to Chicago. Always a great time. Typically a smaller plan with no in-service. But crew are always helpful.
Nikki P.
I really enjoy flying with British airways. Flights are always lovely and dependable with a great staff. Food is better than comparable airlines, too.
Blanca H.
Flying overseas I definitely recommend british airways. Such a wonderful staff and they make sure that you are comfortable throughout the whole flight.
Julianna A.
I have used British Airlines multiple times and I have never had a bad experience. I traveled with them on an international flight and it was amazing!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.